Due to the success of my past lists of NBA all-time greats – and due to the NFL and NBA lockouts – I will begin a long series of different lists of who is the best/sucks in all of sports.
Today this rant focuses on the worst owners in all of sports. So to quote the immortal Slick Rick, “heeeere we go”…
- Donald Sterling, owner of the Los Angeles Clippers
- Frank McCourt, owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Mike Brown, owner of the Cincinnati Bengals
- William Clay Ford, owner of the Detroit Lions
- Al Davis, owner of the Oakland Raiders
- James Dolan, owner of my New York Knicks
- Peter Angelos, owner of the Baltimore Orioles
- Dan Snyder a.k.a. “Danny Boy”, owner of the Washington Redskins
- Charles Wang, owner of the New York Islanders
- Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys
Rip away, dammit!
Categories: sports story